Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bali Indonesia (Part 4) – MONKEY FOREST


 After the climb (Mt. Agung), we went back to the hotel. Near the entrance, there were 2 men planting on the rice field this time. The previous day (from my previous post), you can see from the picture that this rice field was prepared for planting. 
Scenery near the gate of the hotel

We went straight to the eating lounge for breakfast. While eating, resting and breathing fresh air in the balcony lounge, we were exchanging bits of our life stories, and we can't help not to talk about our batchmates who weren't there, hehe :P

We took advantage of the small pool afterwards. 

MONKEY FOREST
After grabbing some sleep, we visited the monkey forest. We made sure that we have enough time to go around this time.

 Monkeys eating raw corn


While taking this video, I was hoping that this monkey will not grab my camera, thanks he's busy eating his food.
 Try to go nearer Emman :-P

Family & relatives of monkeys

The monkeys are very aggressive, they grab stuff, especially food from the tourist near them. They can make the tourists scream (one of those was me!) and they can make children cry. Take a look in the video I got:  


 (I uploaded this video just to show how aggressive the monkeys are. But, if you think it’s inappropriate for me to post this, please let me know, I’ll delete it. Thanks.)

 Going around the forest

I like this one, they are like vertical curtains

 Pictorial (Photo by Emman)

 I can't go near the real monkey, that's why (Photo by Emman)

 Nice one Neri :)) (Photo by Emman)

 Photo by Emman

Cafe Wayan along the Monkey Forest St.
We had our dinner in Cafe Wayan, where we had our dessert the previous day, it’s one of the coziest restaurants along the Monkey Forest St., I guess. Though we were all very tired after the climb and have no enough sleep, we still continued & enjoyed sharing our personal life stories. I can say that a good relationship was being formed among us, the advantage of just being three ;-)

 See the tiredness with that smiles?

 Another Bintang

 Our dinner

We went back to hotel at around 10pm and prepared our stuff for another climb in few hours, 
this time in Mt. Batur ;-)

1 comment: